- 18http://www.themagickkitchen.com/event/full-moon-online-ritual-attracting-prosperity/9:00 PM-9:30 PM05-18-2019
Full Moon Online Ritual, Attracting Prosperity
Join us on May 18, 2019, at 9 pm EST, for a Full Moon Online Ritual, Attracting Prosperity! This will be a tea ceremony where we use specific herbs, and chants to achieve the prosperity we deserve.
Video feed link CLICK HERE
Please have the following items ready if you wish to participate:
- White Taper Candle (or another white candle of your choice)
- Charcoal Puck
- An incense bowl, sensor or mini cauldron
- Loose Incense of your choice (preferably one intended to attract prosperity)
- Tea service items: teapot, cup, strainer, sweetener if desired, etc.
- A kettle or pot to boil water
- Prosperity Tea blend (This can be purchased from The Witchwood Teahouse, or you can make your own)
- Any preferred altar items or sacred items for your space, i.e. statues, stones/crystals, amulets, etc.
- A journal and pen for journaling your experience
About our Moon Circles
Welcome to the Moon Circle! This is a FREE online gathering space hosted by Leandra Witchwood where we will discuss a variety of topics related to the Moon. These gatherings are designed for those who follow an Earth-Centered Spiritual/Religious path from Heathenism, to Witchcraft, Wiccan and MORE. Each event is free, candid, and available to you at any time.
Time: 7:00pm EST
Each Moon Circle will cover a cycle and the many aspects of that phase or moon cycle. The different moon cycles are below for reference. We will spend our time together discussing various topics as we engage in activities from meditations and visualizations to spellwork, and MUCH MORE! Some circles will require the use of specific tools or items. These items will be posted before the event on our Facebook pages/groups and on our websites.
Dark Moon: The counter to the Full Moon. This is time to go within. It is a time to reflect and plan. The Dark Moon is a powerful time when psychic revelations often manifest. It is also time to prepare for a new cycle to commence.
New Moon: Time to set your intentions for what you want to bring into your life. Start new projects and refresh our commitments to old goals or projects.
Waxing Moon: New growth, continued action, focus on results.
Full Moon: A time to amplify your intentions. A time to draw closer to you the people, opportunities, and circumstances that will help you succeed.
Waning Moon: A time for banishing and removing obstacles. I time for cleansing items, self, and spaces of negative or residual energy that blocks or hinders your progress.
If you are ready… Light a candle, get comfortable and let’s begin.
Hungry for more? Connect with me!
Blog Website: http://themagickkitchen.com/
Author Website: http://leandrawitchwood.com/
Never miss a Post, Recipe or Spell!
Sign up for our newsletter today!
The Sun & Moon
Sun in Leo
Moon in Taurus
Third Quarter Moon
20 days old
Print Peppermint & Lavender Blend Peppermint is one of my very favorite scents. It is also very strong. This blend will fill my entire home very quickly and easily. I find it refreshing as well as stimulating. This is a good blend for a sluggish home where you need calm…