Asian Style Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Ginger and garlic are two of the most powerful ingredients you can eat, and we have always looked at Chicken Noodle Soup as a comfort food. Combining good flavor with positive health benefits make delicious sense!
Asian Style Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon ginger peeled and grated
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass peeled
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound chicken thighs cooked and shredded
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced (reserve some for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon chili paste with garlic
Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and lemongrass; sauté 3 minutes being careful to keep the garlic from burning.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add chicken and pasta; cook 5 minutes or until pasta is done.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 5 minutes.
Discard lemongrass. Serve topped with reserved green onion.
I invite your feedback. Tell me what you think.
How has this post helped you, and if you were inspired.?I love to know what my readers are up to, and how you put my thoughts and experience to use in your world.
If you have any suggestions on subjects for future posts, give me the scoop! I’m listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list so you don’t miss future posts!
© 2015, The Magick Kitchen