This time of year it is important to experience the Magick and warmth that can come from going within. The blending and brewing of tea is a great way to experience this as we ward off the chill of winter and look toward the light of new beginnings.
Don’t forget to join us in the Tea Magick Facebook group!
Winter Solstice Tea Recipe
- 4 Cups Water depending on how strong you like your tea
- ½ Apple gala or Fuji work best
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 5 Whole Cloves
- ½ inch piece of fresh ginger
- ½ tsp Lemon zest
- 4 tsp Loose Leaf Black Tea
- Honey or Brown Sugar as desired to taste
This tea is made through a decoction. Add all the ingredients into a pot and bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for another 5-10 minutes.
Strain and enjoy!